Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Reading with Daddy


Our girls just LOVE to read books. They have inherited my bookwormness (is that a word?) Anyway, I don't know why they are in the hall but it was too cute to miss. Our girls need proof that Jeff did read to them when they were little. You won't see Jeff with a book any other time.He does NOT like to read, but they have him wrapped around their fingers. If one brings a book, then the other wants to read too. You can't just read to one. They are so competitive.
Sorry I haven't been updating regularly. We are in the process of packing. We found a 3 bedroom duplex with a back yard and garage! We are so excited to move. We are moving this weekend, so this will be my last post for a while.

12 comments:

Cordie said...

now that is precious!!!! i am so excited to see those girls, i can't stand it!

Kelsey said...

HA HA How cute! Jeff is such a good dad! Look at those little turkey's hair! So stinkin cute!

Unknown said...

oh! You gotta love those great Dads! SO CUTE!

Shae said...

Cute! I love all the new pictures. I can't believe how big they are getting...so grown up!

meagan said...

Good luck with the move! I bet the girls will love having a yard to play in (you know for when they aren't reading books)

Anonymous said...

priceless!

Trevor and Dayna said...

Reading time is the best. In fact, I think it's the only time in the day I can actually get Keyton to sit still for 2 minutes. Did you go to the Twilight movie yet? Let me know!

Burdick Family said...

Your girls are so cute Lea! I just want to kiss their cute little faces. Sometimes I wish Carter had a twin brother to play with. The video you posted is great too. Carter used to always do that, but he was just one to fight off! (:

Harris said...

oh how cute! Good luck with the move...that is exciting!!

Tiff George said...

Oh my heck...those girls of yours are SO ADORABLE! I absolutley love your family picture at the top, too. Our blog address is www.keepingupwiththegeorges.blogspot.com (why, oh why did I ever make it so long?)

Trevor and Dayna said...

Yeah I have a pack and play you could borrow. Do you need me to leave it at my mom's or how do you want to get it? Let me know. I was also going to ask you, will you email me your new address so I can send you a christmas card? Good luck with the move
Talk to you later
Dayna

Tarbet Family said...

Your girls are so stinken sweet. How lucky are they that they got that curly hair. I know you and I hated ours once upon a time, Okay I still hate mine, but I hope more than anything that Emmerson gets it. It's so precious on little girls. They're beautiful. Anyway, yeah we're going to go home this week on Wednesday for a couple of days, then on the 24th and 25th. Are you guys coming home for Christmas? Traveling when it's crapy roads is scary, it almost makes me want to stay home. Anyway have a Merry Christmas if I don't talk to you.