Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More Videos

Jeff and I love to watch dancing shows and the new one we have been watching is Super Stars of Dance on NBC. I enjoy most of the dancing from each country, but my favorite is the Irish team. When Lord of the Dance first came out, my parents went to see it in SLC. They enjoyed it so much they bought the video. So me and my sisters (yes, I'm dragging you guys into it) would watch it a lot. Well when I saw the Irish team do their dances, it just brought it all back so I bought my own dvd. The very first time we put it on the girls were enthralled. So enjoy them dancing. Madi is the star of this video. Beware it is pretty loud. Remember to pause the music to listen. One note to share: we never really catch the great stuff. As soon as we move to grab the camera they stop. Before this, Madilynn was standing and stomping her feet like the real Irish dance. Oh well, you get what you can. And um, I guess I'm dork for liking this type of dance. Have any of you seen it? Maybe I'm not the only one?

The second video Jeff got while I was gone visiting teaching. They got the car for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa Lau. They love it, but sometimes they fight for it. And then they'll give in and both get on. Gracie is on the front.

13 comments:

Cordie said...

I just laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh,laugh, LAUGH!!! I love them!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelsey said...

That is way to cute! Makes me wish I had a twin!!! They so remind me of you in the dancing video ;)

Kolby & Diana Romrell said...

I love the videos. Your little girls are getting so big. They have so much curly hair.

Unknown said...

I love the videos of the girls as well. They sure are getting big!! Cute little girls!!

Trevor and Dayna said...

oohhhh! I want to squeeze them. My parents are going to Lord of the Dance in SLC next weekend. We love it too. I love how Madi cheers with the audience then keeps on moving!

Burdick Family said...

They are at such a fun age! Carter was sitting here watching with me and he said, "She Dancin?" They are sooo cute!

meagan said...

They have some pretty impressive rhythm already. You're going to have to watch out for those dancing girls when they get older!

Kelsey said...

I just can't get over how cute they are together in that car! Makes me SMILE :~)

Anonymous said...

Oh...they are sooooooo cute!!!! I just had to cry the whole time watching because I just want to squeeeeeeze em!!! And you think you're a dork. Love ya,
G&G Lau

The Perkins Family said...

So cute both videos. I loved how they were both on the car.

Jennifer said...

I think they have their mommy's natural rythm. So dang adorable. Did we tell you that Dad, me and Hilary are going to see Lord of the Dance in Salt Lake next Friday? It won't be the original cast from years ago when we went but it should be very good none the less. We have pretty good seats too. Maybe we'll see the Higgins'. Which day are they going?
Talk to you later. Oh, love the little cute car they got from the Lau's. Mom

Erich said...

Love the new background! And don't worry you aren't the only fans of Lord of the Dance, Erich's sister and neices were absolutely obsessed with it. I think it was almost a daily ritual for them to dance along with Michael Flatley. Anyhow love the family pictures, very cute.

Jared and Topaz Lau said...

You go girls!We loved watching them rock out!Where glad that you guys love dance show's to.So do we.Are fovorite is so you think you can dance.But we love to watch Makya try to break dance when where watching Mtv next best dance crew.We loved the dancing!
Love, The J,T,M,K,And K Lau's