Thursday, July 30, 2009

Family Fun



We had a great time at home. I say home, because Idaho will always be my home. Some of the young women in our ward got mad at me when I told them, "we went home to visit" They said back to me, THIS is your home. Sorry girls it just isn't true. Anyway, we miss everyone and want to thank all of you helped out with the girls. It was great! I'm sometimes really bad at not grabbing my camera, and other times I'm taking too many pics. So sorry if I didn't get some of you in my pictures. (mom and dad) The first half of our vacation was spent with my family. We were busy everyday. One day was at Bear Lake, then golfing the next, and of course we had to see Harry Potter with my sisters. Oh yeah, and one day my very talented sister, Cordie took pics of our girls. Aren't they great? Thanks Cord! We had a great time!!


The second half we spent with Jeff's family camping at Stanley, Idaho. Where the Sawtooth Mountains are. It is sooooo gorgeous! Like I said earlier about the camera thing, I didn't get any pics of the mountains or when we went to Red Fish Lake. I know, I know my bad. Sometimes you want to just enjoy yourselves and not worry about a camera, but mostly I just forgot! Then on our way home, Jeff's grandparents, aunt, cousin, and parents came with us to spend 5 days here. Wondering about the elk antlers on our van??? That is the elk Jeff got last year, and his brother did a European mount for his b-day. This was the only way to bring them back with us. Attached to our bike rack. Yep, we got sooo many stares and pointed fingers at us. It was so funny. Ahhh memories!

13 comments:

Ryan and Leah said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Jennifer said...

Good times. We miss you and the girls sooo much. But we get to see you guys again in a week. Yeah!

meagan said...

Lea looks like you guys had tons of fun. Hope all the driving was worth it. The pictures of the girls are adorable!

Anonymous said...

So fun...& miss you so much already!! Went by too quick. Great pics!! Love ya!!! G&G Lau :)

P.S. Do you know how long I have waited for that "ice cream" with the girls?? It was soooo worth it & every bit of the chocolate came out of my clothes!!

Kelsey said...

Lea I LOVE the pics of your girlys eating ice cream, there messy faces are soooo precious! I miss you guys so darn much!! I really hope I can make it up there for Thanksgiving!

Heather said...

I love the outfits you put the girls in for their pics! Hope your allergies were better at this camping trip! I always remember walking through the river at Paris Campground but I can't remember when we did it or who all was there. I only remember the deep river & that it was fun. Glad you got to go home.

Adam and Debbie said...

I love your pictures! Your little girls are so cute and growing up so fast. I love the red dresses.

Cordie said...

We miss you guys!!!!!!!! COME BACK NOW!!!

Erich said...

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit. It was so awesome to see you guys even if it was a short visit. The girls are even cuter in person if that is possible. Glad the trip was fun. Hope you don't have to get back in the car for awhile :)

Harris said...

how fun! I love spending time with family! I'll bet you really look forward to these visits being so far from home!

Trevor and Dayna said...

I love the pics cordie did for you. I should have her try to get some family ones of us before she leaves. Is she pretty booked up? I love those outfits. They make me want a girl!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! CUTE CUTE family! :)

sarefamily said...

I'm glad you got to go home and visit. I feel the same way about BL. I love living here, but BL will always be home. It is nice to have such a small town that when you have been away for a long time, everyone still remembers you!!!