Sunday, July 18, 2010

Camping





Looking intentley at the craw fish.


Touching the water snake, it pooped on my fingers! Yuck!


Gracie riding her bike.

Madi too!

A little chilly in the morning.

Elk at Deans Creek

We just spent the weekend camping for the first time of just us four. It was so much fun. Sweet and short. We only stayed one night. Gracie and Madi couldn't stop talking about the mountains and throwing rocks in the water all week long. They were just so excited. They know Jeff works up in the mountains and so they wanted to see the mountains too :) We brought their little tricycles and they did pretty good on the asphalt in the campground. We also played in the river and they touched craw fish that Jeff caught, a salamander, and touched a snake that we both caught for them. The next day we decided to pack up after breakfast to head to Loon Lake. We have never been there before, but heard it is beautiful. It was very fun. We all got burnt and the water was pretty warm. There were a lot of people and boats there. I forgot to bring my camera. Sorry! Next time we go, which we definitely will, I'll take pictures.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY seriously for an update! What a fun family outdoor trip. I love the new pictures of your family. The girls are getting so big & just so cute! I love that pic of you & your Hubby!

Cordie said...

I am glad you had so much fun! I can't believe how brave your girls are, I won't touch a snake.

meagan said...

You guys have been so busy. It was fun to see all the exciting things you have been up to. It looks like you had a great time in Idaho. It's so fun to come home huh. Your new family pictures are really great. Lea you are so beautuful!

Jennifer said...

Dad and I loved looking at all the new pictures. We love those sweet girls of yours. We have to bite our lip when we look at them. Sooo cute! It was so great to have everyone here. We are very blessed.

The Perkins Family said...

What fun pictures. Your girls get cuter every time I look at your blog.

Anonymous said...

We LOVE all the new pics!! The camping trip looked so fun! But eewwww the snake...YIKES! Love ya, G&G Lau

Kami said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I just saw your mom at relay for life the other night. Looks like you had fun visiting family a while ago. I could definitely tell your sister was in BL too. She takes such great pictures! I'm pretty excited for Pei! My parents don't have any time off left to go to the wedding, so they're going to help watch our kids while we're gone. I hope they get to go some day though!

Trevor and Dayna said...

Camping is the best! How did your allergies do? I can't believe you and your girls will touch a snake! sick!!!!