Sunday, July 18, 2010

In Bear Lake












Madi's bulls eye mosquito bite..poor girl she was attacked!

Quick rinse off in the sink!




I love golf!!!

Ian is sooo good! He should have played my short game. We stayed at my parents the first week. It was such a blast! I saw all of my sisters. Cordie's family was up for a long break too. It was great to see the Florida family :) I loved going to church with my family on Father's Day. It was awesome to take up two smaller pews. Our family sure has grown! My dad just loved having all his daughters there, but really he was happy to have all the grandkids taking turns sitting on his lap. Our trip was not very relaxing. We were always doing something, from golfing to the lake to shooting guns to saying up until 3am talking! We loved it all. Cordie took our family pictures you see on my side bar and top of blog. Also, the first pictures are her's. I'm sure you can tell a huge difference in quality! She is awesome at photography.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you guys had some family time together. It is always fun and good to go to BL.

Adam and Debbie said...

I LOVE your family pictures, they are just gorgeous! Your girls are just so pretty. You guys make cute kids- you should have 20 or something! :)

Anonymous said...

:) I just want to agree with Adam and Debbie! Grandma Lau