Friday, August 20, 2010

Fort!

Gracie
Madi





My sisters and I used to build tents/forts out of blankets, chairs, clips, and books. It was so much fun. We had a certain area behind our recliner where we could build it. I miss those days! I decided the girls needed one the other day and they loved playing in it. I know Jeff would have built one way better than me, but he was at work so mommy built it. (It didn't stay up long cuz the girls started to throw their balls on top, oh well it was fun while it lasted.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Job Lea- I think it looks GREAT! Looks like the girls enjoyed it, too! (:

Cordie said...

That brings back so many memories! My kids are always begging for a fort, I need to build it like yours. I love the pics of the girls, they are sooooooooooo cute as usual.

Anonymous said...

What classic fun!! Grandpa is the fort builder around here!! G&G Lau

Jennifer said...

I remember those forts very well. Of course I did I cleaned them up. But you all had fun playing in them. What innovation you had.

sarefamily said...

gotta love the tents........ funny how the free things entertain them so much better than all the expensive toys :)