Sunday, October 3, 2010

3rd Birthday!!

Butterfly cakes!



Madi and her cake
Gracie and hers
Gracie with the presents



Madi and the presents

Raincoats and boots
Cute ladybug outfits from G&G Baird (yes, I know Madi has one shoe on)

The girls had a great birthday! Jeff's mom and grandparents (Hilary too of course)were able to celebrate with us. It was great to have other family celebrate their birthdays with us. They thought the cakes were pretty cool. I thought they turned out okay too. I am NOT very creative but I found how to make them on YouTube and it seemed pretty easy. Jeff did one and I did the other. We kind of made it a competition to see who made the better one. (I think mine was a little better, not telling which one though) The biggest hits of the night were Tempur-pedic teddy bears from my Grandma Lil and the ladybug raincoat and boots from G&G Lau. Madi would wear her boots and coat all day and night if I let her :) Thanks everyone for all the gifts and cards for the girls! They still say they are 2 years old when you ask them, but they'll catch on soon enough.

6 comments:

Kelsey said...

So fun! I love them soo much! Happy birthday pretty girls!

Jennifer said...

So Cute!! Wish we could of been there too. Enjoy your company.

Unknown said...

LoVe the fun birthday cakes... Cute little girls you have!

Cordie said...

Happy birthday to my beautiful nieces!!! Oh and I LOVE the cakes. GOOD JOB!

Anonymous said...

It was sooo fun to be there to see two bright little 3 year old faces light up at all the fun birthday festivities!!! They are sooo precious and I miss them again already!! Love, G&G Lau xoxoxoxo

Trevor and Dayna said...

I can not believe they are 3 already. They are seriously the cutest girls I have ever seen. You are a lucky mama