Thursday, October 14, 2010

"Butterslys" and a Toot!

Sorry they are only in their undies. Gracie grabbed one of their clothes hampers and put the straps on her shoulders and starting flapping her arms like she was flying. So Madi went and grabbed the pink one and did the same. Pretty smart girls to figure out that they looked like wings. I love how Madi says 'buttersly' instead of with an "f". She has a hard time saying the "fl" words. Also, she is so funny at the end when she farts! Didn't know if I should have edited it out or not. But I thought it was so funny and it is so her, so I kept it in. Enjoy!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

They are so smart. That is a funny video.

Jennifer said...

When Jeff laughed that made it even funnier.

Kelsey said...

That was ssooooooo darn funny!!

Cordie said...

So cute and HILARIOUS! I can't stop replaying it. I love those two silly girls so much!

Unknown said...

That is so funny. I love the toot! :)

Anonymous said...

That is so precious and HILARIOUS! I have to keep replaying it too!! Even beautiful butterflies have to "toot" sometimes!! Love, G&G Lau

Trevor and Dayna said...

so cute. I love their sweet little voices. And classic blackmail for she starts to date!!!! (do you want me to show him the farting video?????)

Tarbet Family said...

haha, that's soo cute! I love how she kinda grabbed at her bumm a little like, Stop that!...

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Thanks for letting me know your blog address! So excited to follow your blog! Those girls of yours are so cute I can barely stand it.

The video is hilarious.