Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas '10









The Loot!

Dr. Gracie fixing her Pillow Pet :)
Madi as Snow White
My other Princess, Sleeping Beauty


Wow! I know finally a new post. I have a lot of catching up to do. We had a great Christmas this year. (well last year :) My parents flew up that day and my sister Kelsey flew in on Christmas Eve. We had so much fun with my family. The girls just loved everything they got this year. From sticker books to doctor kits. Thanks to everyone who made this Christmas special!

3 comments:

Cordie said...

Their Christmas' never disappoint. They make beautiful princesses.

Anonymous said...

Oh what beautiful princesses!!! Wish we could have been there! Hope to see you soon!! Love you bunches!! G&G Lau

Jennifer said...

Precious little girls. I laughed at their poses. So cute. Are they still wearing those dress up clothes as much?