Friday, April 8, 2011

Portland







A couple of weeks ago, we were able to able to go to Portland for the weekend. While there, Jeff and I did a session at one of the most beautiful temples! It was so wonderful, it lifted us up the rest of the weekend. Hilary was with us so she watched the girls for us. The next day we took the girls and Hilary to walk around the grounds. It was so packed! They were very busy, but what temple isn't on a Saturday? Also, there were quite a few people in work clothes cleaning the grounds, gardening, and scrubbing the temple.

4 comments:

Cordie said...

I hope that I can someday do a session in that temple.

Anonymous said...

Oooo, that IS a beautiful temple!! So glad you could go & I bet the girls loved it! G&G Lau

Unknown said...

I love that picture of You, your Hubby and your girls! So cute!

Jennifer said...

The Portland Temple is up there with my top five favorite temples.