Sunday, November 20, 2011

New Family Pictures!!!







Gracie


Madilynn
Yay! Our family pictures for the year! Thanks to my very talented sister, Cordie, I might just get Christmas cards made this year :) I'm so glad she was able to come visit. We had planned to do pictures this summer when we were in Idaho, but the only day that worked with both of our schedules, Madi ended up getting a swollen eye from a mosquito bite! I was really bummed that we didn't get to do them. So thank you my lovely big sister! If you want to check out her her photography blog click, here.

7 comments:

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

They look great! You guys are such handsome folk! Your sis is so talented. I hope I get a Christmas card;)

Unknown said...

SO adorable. But I wouldn't expect anything less.

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you got to get your family pictures finally done,and thankful the weather was cooperative. Plus you had us to watch William, so Cordie could take the picutes. It all worked out great, but especially the photos of your beautiful family.

Jayson & Carrie said...

They are great, Lea!! Love them! ;)

Herzog said...

So cute!

Kelsey said...

Love you guys! And these family pics are awesome! I miss you all soooo bad! Oh and remind Jeff he still needs to email me a picture of his deer!! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Oh we just LOVE the new pics!!! We will take one of each!!! G&G Lau