Monday, December 10, 2012

Should I just give up??

Oh my heck, this is the second time trying to post this! Maybe that's why I have almost given up on blogging. I have lost patience with BlogSpot. I don't like the new way to post and manage my blog. Right now it keeps saying error, can't save. Seriously! See what I mean? It's just so much easier to use my phone to post to Facebook, Instagram, email or text pics to my family and friends who like to stay up to date with our family. I don't have any theme to this post. Just more randomness :)
 
Quick trip to Oregon in October. Date night with our friends, The Herzogs

 
Dancing in their b-day ballerina outfits.
 Beautiful sunset in the mountains

 A fun date night :)

Halloween! Lalaloopsy dolls

 
 Halloween night

 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't give up, just get caught up!! ;) I love watching your little ladies grow up!!

Jennifer said...

I know what you're talking about. The new format was very frustrating to me too. But I kind of know what I'm doing now and there are things I like about it too. Like the new facebook format, I don't like it. I like the old format much better. I guess they do that to show that someone is devising a "better" way to do things to show they earned their pay...lol.
As for your post, I love it. I was so glad to see new pics. I actually like looking at your blog better than the other ways. But it does take time.

Herzog said...

hey! you updated your blog! I've been waiting :) I can't believe how big the girls are. Miss you guys!