Friday, January 31, 2014

Another Girl!

Today was a long, but very happy day for our family. It was so wonderful to have the girls with us at our ultrasound. They kept saying the baby looked like a skeleton! So funny :) Our little nugget is growing right on schedule and everything looked great! To be honest it was weird to just see one baby in there! I was wondering if we were going to be surprised like we were with our 20 week ultrasound over 6 years ago! Wow, what will it be like just taking care of one baby in the night? One baby to nurse? Change diapers on one baby? Everyone keeps saying it will be sooo much easier! I hope they are right and this little one doesn't give me any extra trouble ;) Here are some pics from today.


 She wouldn't move for us to get a profile shot.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Pretty cool and amazing. I wish I can tell what I'm actually looking at. I think I see a foot and a hand.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

My comment posted twice so I deleted one. Sorry.

Unknown said...

Oh, that is so fun! Congrats!! She will be one lucky little sister!

Ryan and Leah said...

Congrats! One baby is deffinatly easier in many ways, but different! Hope all continues to go well!

Ryan and Leah said...

Congrats! One baby is deffinatly easier in many ways, but different! Hope all continues to go well!

Cordie said...

I already love her!