Sunday, January 11, 2009

Catching Up


Hey everyone! Yes, yes I know. Slacker!! Anyway, I'm still here and doing great. Here is part of what we've been up to. Before we flew home for the holidays we had to go to the light festival at one of the state parks. As you can see it is ocean themed. It was really great. The girls enjoyed themselves even though it was cold. We then got them home to open up their presents from us and Santa. The next day is when we started our travels. Oh boy was it AWFUL! I won't go into detail, but lets just say that we could have driven home and gotten there close to the amount of time it took us to fly. I will get more pictures on here soon. (Oh yeah that is a little Christmas tree, but what do you do when you're not spending Christmas at home? We did our best with the decorations for a couple of days.)

4 comments:

Cordie said...

That looks like a cool festival! WE miss you guys so bad!!!!!!!!!!

Kelsey said...

Its about time you put a new post! :~) That light festival looks neat! Was it at the Botanical Garden?

beck said...

Thanks for your comment! I peek over here every once in a while, too! I think your girls are so cute! I loved the santa pictures. I'm totally going to measure around my belly, that will be interesting! Aren't you looking forward to the next pregnancy where (so long as it's not twins) it will be a breeze? :) Anyway, just wanted to say hi!

Jennifer said...

Okay, get busy with another post. I do like the Shore Acres Park pics. It looks like you always make the best of what's available in your area. The girls are beautiful of course. Mom