Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Over the Holidays


We really had a great time with our families over the holidays. When we planned to come we had 9 days. Well after getting there and having two travel days, we only got 3 1/2 days with both families. It definitely wasn't enough time. We miss everyone. Thanks for all the yummy food, diaper changes, and babysitting. We really loved the break. We played ping pong (a ton at both houses), cards, games, and we even got some people from my high school volleyball team together to play some volleyball. I don't think I went to bed any earlier than 1am every night. It was so fun and exhausting.
We did family pictures with both families. I'll try to get the ones with my family on here next. We took the ones of his family with our camera on a tripod so I had easy access to those. My mom got a photographer for our family and they were emailed to me and I can't get them larger to post. I'll keep working on it. And yes, you will see the same colors with all the family pictures. It was just easier to bring one outfit for each of us for pictures. Oh well!
P.S. Sorry about those who got cut out a bit on the collages. I didn't have time to resize the pictures before putting them in.

4 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

Fun Fun. i'm glad I got to see ya at the Ranch Hand. Of all places. Hope your food was great. Sorry about the delays with the travel, that really makes it hard. It's always nice to spend time with family.

Jennifer said...

Even though it's only been less than a month since you guys were here, it's seems like such a long ago memory now. We miss every one. March should come quickly. Dad and I only hope for much better weather than you had. We had sunshine and balmy weather today, nice. Love Mom.

Cordie said...

It really was so good to see you and Jeff but mostly the girlies! Hopefully we see each other this summer, keep your fingers crossed and wish upon a star. haha I am a dork tonight.

Unknown said...

That is no fun that you just had that short of time, I am so sorry. Your pictures are super cute & I look forward seeing your sides family photos as well! I hope that you are recovering since the trip!