Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!!




I hope you all had a great Easter! Unfortunately for me, I was sick over the weekend and didn't make it to church. So bummed. I am feeling better today. Stupid flu. Anyway, the girls were so cute yesterday. Jeff hid their eggs outside in the backyard and they hunted them all down. We didn't get pictures outside because we were filming with our video camera. We don't film them enough on the video camera and thought we should. They got some fun gifts. The big gifts were blocks to play with and also swings, because daddy is in the process of building them a swing set! When it is all finished I'll post some pics.
I also got some candy from the Easter bunny. My husband is soooo thoughtful and wonderful. He took care of the girls all weekend. He did everything. I love him so much. He went and got me soup and saltines and he also got me some Easter candy. My favorite candy right now are the Raspberry Almond M&M's. He put them in some eggs and hid them for me to find. Also, I was telling him that I used to get chocolate bunnies in my basket growing up and I loved the white chocolate ones. So he also got me one! Thanks Babe! Gracie is pink and Madilynn in green.
P.S. Sorry I was in pj's, you know when you are sick it just feels better to be in comfy clothes....

12 comments:

meagan said...

Those Easter outfits are SOOOO adorable! Looks like the Easter Bunny was super generous to the girls. Hope that you're feeling better soon!

Cordie said...

I know I already told you but I could't love them anymore than I already do, I might burst! haha! They look adorable as usual and Jeff really is such a good daddy and husband...but, he is lacking on the brother in-law area, JUST KIDDING GOSH!

Unknown said...

I love the girls Easter outfits! :) SUPER cute... Glad that they had a good Easter & hope you get feeling better!!

Ryan and Leah said...

The girls look adorable! It looks like he is such a fun Easter. Hope that you are feeling better!

aunt hil said...

OH MY! so darn cute! and im talking about Jeff... haha JK, but really! lol the girls looked adorable and im sorry you were sick my sissy! I love you guys and i miss you!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh!! I want to squeeze them. They look so amazingly cute. They really look identical. Lea, sorry you were sick. Jeff you are a very thoughtful husband. Thank you. One less thing to worry about. Make sure Lea is just as thoughtful. Miss you guys.

Kelsey said...

Wow can I be at your house next Easter....HEEE (raccoon face)lol, those lil turkey's had a good Easter from the looks of it! They look adorable! I LOVE THEIR MINI AFRO'S!! So cute!
And as for Jeff, he is awesome! I love that he does such cute stuff for you!!
And mom gave me and Hil dove chocolate bunnies mmmmm :~)

Unknown said...

Yeah For Easter!! You are truly a girl of my own heart, I LOVE the white chocolate easter bunnies. That is what I use to get and Kent did the same for me and got me a fun basket with my fav's. Gotta love our hubbies. N-E Way, I can't believe how dang big they are getting...I know I probably say that every time. They are SO cute! I just love their outfits and them in their swings is the best. I hope your feeling better or at least will soon. Take it easy!

Trevor and Dayna said...

I'm sorry you were sick on Easter. That really sucks. Are you sure you're not prego???? I need to call you back so we can actually talk this time. Talk to you later. Love ya tons

Natalie said...

Sorry you were sick, and for Easter. That really stinks! The girls are adorable! Love the pink swings!!

Sarah Smith said...

Glad you are feeling better! The girls are getting so big! They are so cute in their swings!!

Jordan and Heidi Jensen said...

Okay that picture of the girlies in their little easter outfits is SO DANG CUTE!!!! LOVE IT!!! I'm excited for you to have the swings, they are definately a life saving device:o)lol....eww and so sorry about the flu! Never fun!:o(