Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Beach!







We had great weather over conference weekend.! No rain, and no wind! (sorry to those still in snow, I'm not rubbing it in :) So spur of the moment we decided to take the girls to the beach for real! We have taken them to the ocean before, but they were either to little to walk yet, or it was too cold to let them feel the water and sand. They LOVED it! They got so sandy and wet. What a mess but well worth it. There were sooooo many dogs there and the girls were screaming and running towards all the"puppies" nearest to them. So funny. They did get to pet a puppy lab that just wanted to lick their faces. I think they liked this dog that was just their size. Please don't mind the fat lady in the background. I tried to get out of the shot when Jeff was filming. Silly boy, what was he thinking getting me in the shot? Anyway, my favorite is hearing their pitter-patter across the wet sand. Enjoy!

P.S. After reviewing this I noticed that Madi wasn't in a lot of it. We did get plenty of footage of her too, but Jeff turned the camera vertical and you can't watch a movie that way so I didn't put it on here. K that is all.

12 comments:

Chemene said...

That looks like so much fun. I can't wait for good weather. Their pitter patter running on the beach is so cute.

Cordie said...

That was so freaking adorable! That made my night, I wish Michael could have recorded my face while I watched this I probably looked like a big cheese ball! SOOOOO cute, I loved the sound of their feet. I LOVE THEM TOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I know I always say this- but they are SUCH cute little girls! I can't believe how much they have grown. It seems like everytime you post they have grown more. They are ADORABLE!
You are such a good Mommy!

meagan said...

it is so beautiful there. sounds like lots of fun especially those little feet running around. you're right sand sure is messy, but well worth it.

Kelsey said...

HAHA Lea you are funny I love you, you are not a fat lady! Those pictures and video's of the turkey's at the beach are so cute! I bet they enjoyed it soo much and put huge smiles on yours and jeff's faces watching them! I can't wait to see you guys again!

Charity Smith said...

How fun I love the ocean I have tried to get Tyler to take us there & last year I finally talked him into it and the gas prices skyrocketed so we went to Yellowstone instead :(

Jennifer said...

Those two girls melt me and dad. How wonderful that you can take them to the ocean and they can feel the sand on their feet. You had Bear Lake which is nice, but nothing compares to the crashing waves and the beauty of a vast ocean. Remember our many vacations to California when you were all little? You got to experience the ocean quite a bit. We miss those simpler days. I know you and Jeff are enjoying your many opportunities.

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun!!! Sooooooo cute!!! I could watch a full length movie version of that!!! Yes, the sound of their little feet and the ocean are wonderful. Love ya, G&G Lau

aunt hil said...

as mom would say they melt me! ohh!! ahaha i. cannot. wait. to . see. you. guys.!!!!! its gonna be da bomb! love ya!

Cordie said...

da bomb!

Brandon N Tessa said...

Ya my little monster is now 9 months he is so funny he has all these funny little tricks and i do just love being a mom and i can see you do to but im sure those little girls are keepin you on your toes i couldn't imagine 2 at one time you are much stronger than i think i could ever be.
keep in touch

Tessa

Burdick Family said...

so cute! i'm jealous you live so close to the ocean- it's beautiful. Your little girlies make me smile!