Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cute Pics

Oh my look at those bedheads!





Cute pigtails!




Silly girls!





Gracie in yellow, what a cheeser!




Aww, my sweet Madi

My girls are getting so big and are doing new stuff everyday. The top pick was this morning. Gracie wouldn't leave Madi alone, so when Madi climbed on the couch to get away from her, Gracie followed and then laid on top! In the second picture the girls climbed in their seats all by and were holding their trays saying "color!" They definitely know what they want know and sure tell you! The third picture is waiting to see grandpa and grandma on the web cam. They always get so excited to see them! Both sets, mind you. Gracie is in the pink. The last pics were just cute so I had to add them! I love putting their hair in pony or pigtails because we can actually see their faces! In the top three pics their hair isn't done and it is all over and in their eyes. Poor little chicas.

10 comments:

Ryan and Leah said...

They are so cute, and growing up so fast!

Kelsey said...

Ha I LOVE these pictures! Their hair when its a little afro makes me laugh! They are too funny! Such pretty little girls! Miss you guys!

Cordie said...

What little Beauties!!! I just loved this post.

Trevor and Dayna said...

they are soooo cute. I can't get over how pretty they are. You and Jeff make some cute little kids. you better get busy making some more!

Unknown said...

Yep...They are surely ADORABLE girls! :)
Love the photos... :)

Anonymous said...

We just love these pics!!! They are soooo cute with their hair pulled back. Such cute little faces, does it make them look older? Can't wait to squeeze them!! It's so fun they recognize us. We just couldn't live without the WebCam. Love ya, G&G Lau

Chance and Beth said...

Adorable~!

The Hills said...

I pulled up your blog to see the cute new pictures and called Jenna over and said, "Look, it's your friends." She just looked at me and went, "No." "But it's Madi and Gracie." "Oh, they are my friends."

Then Curtis came over and looked at the pictures and pointed to them and said, "Cute." I have to agree smart little boy, I have to agree.

Shae said...

They are just SO adorable! I can't get over it! I can't believe how big they are getting either!!

Heather said...

They are growing so fast & are sooo cute!!
So to answer your questions, we did IVF & they monitor the first several weeks more closely than normal. After 10 weeks I started all my regular appointments.