Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Beach Again

Goofy sunglasses. So cute!















The weather was finally good today, so we went to the beach! The girls absolutely love the water. Gracie is a little more active in it, than Madilynn, but they both really enjoyed it. Jeff and I loved it too. It is so fun to see your children explore new things. Madi is in the pink shirt.
On a different note, does anyone elses pictures space out like this? Whenever I fix it, it won't let you click on the photos to blow them up bigger. So I don't fix it anymore, but it looks bad. Any tips?

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Soo precious. I'm so glad they like the water. The other day when Cordie and I went to the lake with the kids we remembered when Ian didn't like the sand on his feet. Now he loves the beach and water. And Olivia too. We are going to the lake when you get here!!!

Anonymous said...

What precious little beach babies!! They will be even more cute at Bear Lake & Red Fish Lake splashin with the cousins!! YEAH!!
Love G&G Lau

Unknown said...

*Such cute little beach bums! I'm glad you guys had a nice day at the beach! :D

Cordie said...

I want to go to the beach with them!!!!!!1

Chance and Beth said...

I'm a little jealous that you get to live so close to the ocean! Your girls are precious!

Ryan and Leah said...

cute little beach babies!

Kortney said...

I always look at your pictures but for some reason I didn't get that I could leave comments. lol.. They are so cute in their sunglasses! It looks like they wore them a lot too. They are so cute!

Jarod & Jamie said...

Wow your girls are getting so big. I am amazed at how fast they grow. Hope all is well in life and I still think about you guys.

Trevor and Dayna said...

They are so cute. I must say it doesn't look that warm . I bet it was nice though. Hope to see you soon. Later