Sunday, September 27, 2009

No More Curls! Well, for a day!!!














When I got my new hair straightener I had to try it out on the girls. They have such curly hair. It is always so cute and bouncy, but every girl with curly hair wants to straighten it right? My girls weren't too thrilled sitting still for me but I did the best I could. I did it on low heat. They looked so cute and different. Their hair didn't straighten all the way. It still had wavy curls in it. The top three pics are of Madi and then three pics of Gracie. That last pic was taken about 3 hours after I did it and it already was starting to curl again. Oh yeah, after their naps I ran the flat iron through one more time because it was getting curly again. It is all back to bouncy ringlets again, but it was fun to see it straighter for one day. And wow, their hair is pretty long when it isn't in tight ringlets.

8 comments:

Shae said...

SO CUTE!!!! I love the 2nd picture of Madi where she has a sad face. It's as if she's so sad that her curls are all gone! :) I straightened Mariah's hair today for church, and it's amazing how different it makes them look. And hers isn't nearly as curly as your girls is. I can't believe how long their hair is either! But it looks so cute, and they look so much older!!!

Ryan and Leah said...

Cute! I have done that with my girls also with their curls! Hope your little one is doing better now! The pictures look like she is!

Kelsey said...

HAHA that is so cute! Oh how they make me laugh! Especially on the web cam yesterday! They are sooo funny! I can't wait to see them again! You should talk Dad into me and him flyin to you guys for Thanksgiving!!!! Mom will be in Minnesota...so it will be just me and Dad.

Jennifer said...

Wow, they look so cute!! The girls were so fun on the web cam yesterday. I can't wait to see them!! I can't believe I get to see them again so soon. Is Gracie's eye all healed? Love to the girls. Grandma Jen.

Anonymous said...

Pretty girls!! Love seeing all the pics of them & esp love the video calls!! Thanks for making our day!! Love, G&G Lau :)

Trevor and Dayna said...

Even straightened it's not very straight. Soooo cute but makes them look older. I really liked your hair straightened to. Glad you are doing better this week. Talk to you later.

Chance and Beth said...

So cute, true that no girl is happy their natural hair, but your girls should be, its so pretty. Fun straight too, darn it they're lucky. Glad to see Gracie is feeling better!

Kortney said...

That's so funny. I can't believe how curly their hair was after three hours... that's not that long. You should do it for church one day =)