Monday, October 5, 2009

Two 2 Year Olds!

























































First of all, I wanted to do a cute collage off of Picasa but it kept shutting itself down. So you get the same old layout. I know boring. So that's that.
On Sat the 3rd our little twinners turned TWO! Wow, I can't believe it! They got some great presents as you can see from the first picture. They woke up and came down to that awesome house! Thanks G&G Lau. They loved it. Their little faces just lit up. They also looked a bit confused because it wasn't there the night before. As they came to it, they picked up their Elmo's(they LOVE Elmo) and gave them kisses and then left them to start playing with the fake food. For a little while that is all they wanted. In fact Gracie moved some presents out of the way to get inside the door. Then after about 15-20 minutes she grabbed a present and said "help" as she handed it to Jeff. So we gave the same present to Madi and they both opened up their babies. Madi got all excited saying "babies, babies". Gracie again chose the next gift and what do you know, she picked the strollers for the babies! They played with those for almost 45 minutes then we decided to have some breakfast. I was the one who got impatient and wanted them to open up the rest of their gifts so they did. They got 4 pairs of jammies each, which they really needed, black church shoes, necklaces, jackets, pants, ponies, babies, strollers, Elmo's, a Clifford DVD, and a fun little house. Thanks to everyone who thought of them on their b-day. They are soooo spoiled. Oh yeah they also got money from grandparents, great-grandparents and a great-great uncle too!
P.S. I know there are large gaps in between the pics, but I'm not going to fix it because every time I do, it won't let you click on the photos to be enlarged. Anyone know why it does this? Does it happen to you if you load a lot of pictures?

13 comments:

Ryan and Leah said...

Happy Birthday Girlies! That is so fun! Hope they had a great day!

Shae said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe that 2 years has gone by either! I think I started following your blog shortly after they were born? Crazy!! I love all the new pictures, too! Your girls are just so cute!!

Cordie said...

Looks like my cute nieces had the best birthday!

Jennifer said...

I wonder what kind of cars they'll get when they turn 16? Wow, I can't believe all the gifts they got. I really love the house and the babies with strollers. Pretty amazing. I enjoyed looking at the pictures. Good time.

Unknown said...

SUPER cute girls! HAPPY B-DAY to them! SO SO much fun! :) Glad that they had a great day!

Heather said...

Wow! 2 years already! They look darling with both curly & straight hair! We are running out of room with baby stuff already I can't imagine having double! Hope all is going great for you guys. Rainy season now?

Harris said...

Happy Birthday Madi and Gracie! Looks like they enjoyed all their gifts! I can't believe they are already 2!

Kelsey said...

Oh how I love those twinners! They are so cute with their big fluffy hair! It looks like they had an awesome birthday!! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Looks like pretty good birthdays!! Hope they are still havin lots of fun...fun...FUN!!! Give them hugs & kisses for us. Love ya, G&G Lau

New Mexican Youngs said...

Happy birthday to the two cutest girls around! Wish we had a trip to Oregon planned soon - we will have to see what happens. Best to you all. (are you guys going to Idaho to hunt again?)

beck said...

What cuties! I love their hair!! Glad you made it to TWO-haha! Gives me hope! :) Looks like you guys had a great day.

The Perkins Family said...

I can't believe they are 2 already. They will have tons of fun in their little house. Lots of imagination will take place. So fun!

Kolby & Diana Romrell said...

Happy birthday gracie and madi. It looks like they had a fun day.