Thursday, October 15, 2009

Eating Lunch

Cheeser Madi

All three girls










Madi





Gracie (she loves her winter hat, won't take it off)

Just eating lunch. My girls are pretty good little eaters. It is the last pictures that BUG me! They like to paint with their gogurts. What turkeys. I babysit the little girl in the third pic on Wed and Thurs. I think it has helped the girls in nursery because they have gone the last two Sundays and have stayed the entire time! Saige is in their nursery class. They call her their "friend" and do the signing for it. So cute. They won't say her name, just friend.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cuties!!!
Gogurt... silly girls!!

meagan said...

Holy Cow how did you girls get so old? The are 2 of the cutest 2 year olds I've ever seen! Gotta love those food messes right?

Anonymous said...

Is it just me...or does their hair look a bit lighter in these pics? Gettin so big!! Hugs & kisses!!!
Love G&G Lau

Cordie said...

I wanna come eat with them!

Chance and Beth said...

Cute cute! We're in for a ride when it comes time to go to nursery. And why does eating have to be such a mess! Ugh, makes me crazy too!

Trevor and Dayna said...

i still feed keyton his gogurts cuz just looking at those pics gives me anxiety. It's bad when you still have to feed your almost 4 yr old!!!!

Jennifer said...

Silly girls. It was so much fun to be there and see everyone last weekend. I love those cuties. I miss them tons... and you, Jeff and Hilary too. Thanks for a special time.