Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ready for Church

Posing with puppies and tea pots.
Gracie is in the pink cardigan.






Long straight hair! Madi is on the right




Now she is on the left :)






Gracie






Madi loves her puppy
Once again the spacing is way off, but if I fix it then you can't enlarge the pics. These are pictures of the last two Sundays. We thought they looked pretty cute so we snapped some pics. We go to church at 11 now and we seem to have a little more time on our hands. That is why I straightened their hair. I had 30 min still and I was all ready! Wow! That is a first. :)

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

How cute are they!! They look just like little you's with their hair straight! So precious!

Cordie said...

When I saw the first picture I just had to giggle, they make me laugh and I don't know why! I can't get over how much Gracie looks JUST like you did! They are both way too cute for their own good! LOVE THEM!!!

Jennifer said...

Holy Cow! There are no words to express how I feel about these two precious girls. We love them sooo much. They are getting so big, it's amazing how much older they are looking.

Unknown said...

So cute little girls!

meagan said...

Holy miracle. We have never had 30 min to spare before church since Rhone was born. Such cute girls and cute boots.

beck said...

They are just too cute! I am starting to be able to guess right as to who is who!

Adam and Debbie said...

So cute! You're inspiring me to try to straighten Abby's hair again sometime!