Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Waterfalls!

In front of Silver Falls

Gracie


Madilynn


A bit blurry

Golden Falls
Daddy and Gracie

Me and Madi



We have heard about these waterfalls but never seen them. Since Jeff had President's day off and the day was nice we headed to the falls. It is about an hour from home. They were so beautiful. It felt so nice to get outdoors. The girls just loved it. They hiked up to the Silver falls and then got a ride back down in the backpacks. We also did the same thing to the Golden falls. When we got home, the girls took a long nap. We really hiked them hard for their little legs! It was an awesome day.

10 comments:

Cordie said...

That place looks GORGEOUS!!! I'm glad you got out and did something fun. The little hikers looks so adorable on the trail! Gosh I LOVE them!!! I LOVE all the pictures.

Anonymous said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!So glad you went & had a fun day...looks like you all loved it! It is so pretty there & I'm so glad you get to live in such a beautiful part of the world with soooo much to see & experience that's different from home! You might miss it some day! Great pics....THANKS for sharing!Love & miss you sooo much!! G&G Lau

Kelsey said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW So cute!! Looks like had very fun hike with your cute little family!! I miss those two litter girls soooo much! And you and Jeff of course!

Heather said...

You have the sweetest girls Lea! I love them and would take them in a heartbeat if you ever feel like giving them away. :)
Ok, I'm sure family would come first, but I'm just saying. . .

Jennifer said...

Such awesome girls! I love them sooo much. You two are such great parents.

Trevor and Dayna said...

wow. that looks gorgeous and very fun.

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love your little girls!

The Hills said...

I LOVE that place! I hope you enjoyed yourselves. I'm glad you finally got to go.

Sarah Smith said...

I love the girls all bundled up. They are getting so big. It makes me sad that we are all so far away from eachother. Hope to see you all this summer if you head to Idaho..

Sarah Smith said...

I love the girls all bundled up. They are getting so big. It makes me sad that we are all so far away from eachother. Hope to see you all this summer if you head to Idaho..